Instagram

Friday 4 September 2015

Sugar




Dress - Kenneth Cole, Heels - Studio Pollini, Purse - Missing Label, Watch - Guess, Ring - Forever 21, Earrings - (They were a gift), Necklace - Magnolia

In terms of thrifting, I found my dress and heels about a year ago in a Value Village and my purse a few months ago. I think this look is safe to wear to brunch, but still enough for dinner. I recently had the privilege to visit the U.S. and while I was there I visited Ulta for the first time. Let me tell you, I think my heart stopped. In all seriousness, it's a lot harder to find NYX cosmetics in Canada. So naturally, I went buck wild. If you're curious as to what I'm wearing on my lips, it's NYX's Soft Matte Lip Cream in 05 Antwerp. I hope this inspired you.

xoxo Camille Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment