Instagram

Tuesday 25 August 2015

School Spirit

Follow my blog with Bloglovin








On Dylan: Shirt - Urban Planet, Scarf - Missing Label, Jeans - Aeropostale, Shoes - Vans

On Camille: Shirt, Skirt & Mini Backpack - Missing Label, Socks - Forever 21, Shoes - Dr. Martens, Earrings - The Bay, Septum Ring - Claire's, Watch - Guess

Firstly, a huge thanks goes to my lovely partner for participating in this shoot. He's normally the one taking the photos but I hope he decides to try this again.  As you can guess, all the "missing label" items are thrifted. All but one. The scarf Dylan is wearing was actually purchased on my trip to Italy but it didn't actually come with a tag or label stitched into it. I I absolutely love this look for both of us and I hope it inspires you.

xoxo Camille Rose






No comments:

Post a Comment