Instagram

Sunday 16 August 2015

Make Up Your Mind





Dress - H&M, Earrings - Claire's, Watch - Guess, Upper Arm Band - Claire's

I hate to say this but everything I'm wearing is firsthand. You can tell I was definitely feeling a Coachella/Osheaga vibe in this look. I'm absolutely in love with festival looks for the summer. My dress is actually from a Coachella line by H&M, so it definitely suits the theme. When I bought it, the fringe was about a foot longer. I'm very short, so it'd probably suit a taller than average person better. (If you're interested in knowing how I shortened it, I just cut the fringe to the desired length and brought them over a small flame to seal the thread.) That's all for now and I hope this inspired you to create your own festival look.

xoxo Camille Rose




No comments:

Post a Comment