Instagram

Wednesday 15 July 2015

Reptar I Love You





Tank Top - Forever 21, Sunnies - Icing, Skirt - Fancy Ass, Belt and Sandals - (Missing Label)

Everything in this look other than my top and sunglasses were thrifted. 3/5 ain't bad. When I saw this tank top online, I NEEDED it. It was the nostalgia. I mean, who didn't like Rugrats? I initially picked up the skirt because it's the kind of thing I can't help but constantly go back to. The reason I bought it is different story. I have a very similar skirt to this one, which was my mother's way back in the day. The reason I couldn't continue in my life without this skirt was...because of the brand name on it. *sighs and hangs head in shame* 

By the way, if you've never seen Rugrats In Paris here is the song in my title. You're welcome.


xoxo Camille Rose


No comments:

Post a Comment