Instagram

Tuesday 30 June 2015

Vidal Sassoon Review



It all started with my signing up for BzzAgent a few months ago.... So I got an email asking if I wanted to be part of a new campaign and I was like "Yes please!" So The product being tested was Vidal Sassoon's London Luxe hair dye. There were a few colours to choose from but I decided on Mulberry Street Blonde.

The box finally comes in the mail. So what do I do? Bust it open and dye my hair that very second. Nothing else matters. So let's look at the drastic and cuh-razy change!



Before

Just kidding, of course. Blonde is still blonde. I honestly just wanted to clean my colour up a little. Time for the review of the product! I was impressed! The box says PRO, but I assure you that novices are welcome! My hair is much less brassy and much more ashy, exactly what the bottle promised :) I only did the bleached parts of my hair but I did end up getting bit of my dark hair underneath dyed. No need to worry though because it only lightened my very dark a tad (to a lighter brown). I would definitely recommend this to others interested in saving money and doing this sort of thing at home. To anyone looking at this product, keep in mind that it can be a tad messy. I have short hair and I used just over a quarter of the mixture (and that was with saturating my hair to the max!). So all you long haired peeps, there's a decent amount in there! The gloves were also top notch quality. Lastly, I'd like to comment on the conditioner that comes with the product. Oh. My. Goodness. It smells so good!
After

No comments:

Post a Comment