Instagram

Sunday 17 May 2015

Lost Generation





Vest - Northern Spirit Wear, Dress Shirt- Bluenotes, Jeans - Urban Planet, Boots - Rocket Dog, Necklace - Icing, Earrings - Claire's, Sunnies - Ardene, Bag - Paca's

It's been a while! I figured I should make an upload! My vest, boots and my bag were all thrifted. The vest was purchased in October at VV when they pull out their Halloween stock. The absolute best time to shop at Value Village is in Sept/Oct because they put all of their eclectic pieces on one rack. I've gotten a petticoat, my fisherman's vest, snakeskin pants, balloon pants and tons of other things on the Halloween rack. Sadly, I've never been able to track down Paca's as a brand online, so don't bother searching. I'm quite fond of my "hipster satchel" and I've been trying to incorporate more browns and neutrals as opposed to black -- which is quite a task for me. Anywho, enjoy the rest of your weekend!

xoxo Camille Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment