Instagram

Thursday 21 May 2015

Collar Full






Shirt - Bluenotes, Jeans - Urban Planet, Bag - Miniseri, Heels - Town Shoes, Belt - Kenneth Cole, Earrings - Urban Planet, Necklace - Magnolia, Sunglasses - Icing

The items thrifted in this look was my belt and my bag. My shoes (the main attraction) are a limited edition Barbie collection by Town Shoes. They've been sitting in my closet begging to be worn. Since I've gotten my hair cut I've been looking for new ways to wear it. I am quite fond of the flow. It has sort of a Miley Cyrus/ Brendon Urie vibe that I'm totally into. I'm trying a lip colour I recieved in my ipsy bag for May 2015, it's Failbait by Urban Decay and it's to die for! Be sure to check out my Instagram (savevogue)! Until next time...

xoxo Camille Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment